At COdesign, Videographer is a crucial part of video content direction and production. Professionals in this role are expected to tell cohesive stories by capturing and recreating life through the camera lens in a way that creates an impact. You will need to have an eye for catching action, equipped with excellent interpersonal skills, manual dexterity, technical acumen, attention to detail, and knowledge of post-production techniques and digital avenues. If you are responsible, creative, competitive, and ambitious, you’ll find a family of like-minded individuals at COdesign. Growth is instrumental in how you work with us and for that, you will need to be flexible, determined, and passionate about what you do.
As a Videographer, you will be working with the creative team to plan, film, and edit impactful videos for COdesign's partners and clients. It is essential for you to embrace the company's philosophy and stay up to date with the latest trends and tools required to create unique multimedia content.
- Create and develop multimedia (video/audio) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media projects.
- Work independently as well as a team to establish project deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Plan video shoots, scout, select, and reserve shoot locations.
- Develop production schedules.
- Select and manage additional crew and talent along with equipment to ensure all location power needs are met.
- Reserve and rent equipment.
- Record and edit video and sound projects including, selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management, and archiving project media.
- Manage video library.
- Evaluate media analytics.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci resolve or other professional color correction and editing tools.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to configure, operate, and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or videotape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication towards work.
- Visual composition skills with the ability to conceptualize and produce storytelling video productions.
- Good listener while having to work as a part of the team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adjust shifting priorities as they change.
- Having an engaging and approachable personality that will help to convince people who are not used to being filmed, is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Patient enough to wait for the perfect shot.
- Educational degree in film/production or other relevant fields.
- Certifications in films/production or similar fields.
- To have working experience with different brands, designers, and other marketing professionals.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow, and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined, and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer, or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.