At COdesign, Business Development Specialists are crucial members of the team - they work to develop business relationships or strategic partnerships on behalf of COdesign. Our business development specialists improvise and help the organization soar higher than ever before by exploring opportunities. They are the ones who are brave enough to believe in their strategies and bold enough to execute them. A business development specialist can play a critical role for COdesign by setting and achieving big targets, contracting negotiations, owning C-level relationships with our national and international partners and scaling the company’s reach further than ever before.
Here at COdesign, we have created an environment for those who can thrive in a rapidly growing market of design. If you think you are capable of making your creative strategies come alive, you are welcome at COdesign and you’ll find a family of like-minded individuals here. You’ll have the opportunity to test your leadership skills, grow into a better version of yourself and hone your skills in every step.
- Monitor revenue streams and identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Analyze and expand business operations locally and globally towards sustained growth.
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing and branding strategies.
- Meet quarterly given KPIs by the company and achieve sales goals.
- Sell campaigns, digital services and other products to new as well as existing client base.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Lead the overall sales process, starting from brief to onboarding new clients or projects.
- Plan, strategize and pitch feasible, clear as well as credible ideas to clients in terms of increasing the number of reach to expand the overall business.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives while meeting the company’s standard.
- Take ownership of upsell opportunities within existing lines of business.
- Generate leads, cold call prospective clients, set meetings and do the needful to onboard a certain client.
- Consistently identify needs clients may not recognize and ensure that suggested approaches are linked to their objectives or future needs.
- Prepare sales contracts by keeping adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitors’ works to come up with better strategies.
- Represent the company as a spokesperson in the industry (Both locally and globally).
- Reporting on successes and areas that need immediate improvements.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience in relevant areas.
- Strong desire to contribute to a high demanding, fast paced and ever growing industry.
- Client facing account management experience along with a clear understanding of how the industry operates.
- Persuasiveness and ability to sell big ideas.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, professional with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Ability to manage and mentor.
- Self-disciplined and self motivated, takes on responsibility and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquettes.
- Leadership in a role which requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
BDT 60,000 - 85,000
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.