At CoDesign, we design visual experience across various platforms for a variety of brands to help develop next-generation content, ideas, product and technologies to tackle issues of the status quo and to simplify the lives around us. We’re looking for a designer who takes responsibility and discipline to a high standard and sets an example to his team. You’re perfect for CoDesign if you are consistently and constantly evolving and challenging the best in the concepts and taking lead by learning and loving the people you work with, and the work you do.
As an Senior Designer you will be responsible to bring life to the ideas that inspire, and every design must help impact and solve our audience’s lives. From products, to print and brand and digital - you will need to help conceptualize, design and execution brilliant content that integrates aesthetics and functionality. Experiment and explore with different styles - from typography to minimalism- learn and grow together with your team members and peers, setting the bar for design in the industry.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative team to drive brand and social strategy through campaign concepts and content design.
- Play an active role in contributing conceptual ideas in brainstorms or offline creative development.
- Convert rough ideas into visual prototypes (e.g., sketches, layout drafts) to illustrate concepts.
- Carefully interpret creative guidelines to produce accurate design deliverables.
- Recommend, research and develop imagery (e.g., photography, illustration) to support creative strategy and execution.
- Execute the concept and design of marketing assets as prescribed by creative/marketing briefs.
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect sync to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible.
- Ensure work always meets timelines, budget and quality expectations
- Ensure design consistency/quality across different channels
- Prepare and present materials for client and internal meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Strong knowledge of photo manipulation & color correction.
- Must be detail-oriented, making sure every element of a design comes together into a tight, beautiful experience.
- Able to work on design/creative assignments, often with tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects across accounts.
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here, so we want need people who can get their marching orders and go as well as communicate and collaborate.
- Must be highly organized.
- Good knowledge on motion graphics and animation software as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Cartoon/Comic illustration skills.
- Understanding of website design will be given preference.
- At least 2+ years working experience in an agency environment.
- It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to design, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- Portfolio is a must.
- Willing to commit at least 1 year of service at CoDesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- You also get paid before the month ends.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.