At COdesign, Sales Executives play an integral role. We are looking for someone who can join our team as a sales executive and explore the potential lead generation opportunities as well as maintaining current sales growth. If establishing contact, researching, identifying prospects, evaluating and analyzing sales options are some of the skills you possess, this might be the place for you.
Here at COdesign, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Additionally, you’ll be able to benchmark state-of-the-art sales practices, create a personal network and a strong sales portfolio and many more.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and new business opportunities.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Plan, strategize and pitch feasible, clear, as well as credible ideas to clients in terms of increasing the number of reach to expand the overall business.
- Meet quarterly given KPIs by the company and achieve sales goals.
- Regularly interact with clients over calls, emails and meetings.
- Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives while meeting the company’s standard.
- Devise and implement marketing and communication strategies, targeted to both national and international markets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our service offerings while understanding what a client is looking for.
- Take ownership of upsell opportunities within existing lines of business.
- Generate leads, set client meetings and do the needful to onboard a certain client.
- Attend meetings, conferences and other relevant events that would facilitate the marketing and communication objectives of the company.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Serve as a response personnel or spokesperson as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Expertise / Skills
- At least 1 year of proven experience in sales/business development.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a high demanding, fast paced and ever growing industry.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, professional with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Self disciplined and self motivated, takes on responsibility and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquettes.
- Leadership in a role that requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
- Adept at creative conceptualizing, copywriting and other creative execution skills.
- Understanding of designer and development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Certified in Digital Marketing.
- Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within the social advertising industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
BDT 25,000 - 35,000
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.