People & Culture
At COdesign, Human Resources Manager is a significant part of the work culture and process who are expected to develop effective harmony within the organization and provide a professional people-based service to the business. Here the HR managers are the ones that keep the workplace together. If you are responsible, professional and empathetic, you have the opportunity and responsibility of enhancing the workplace productivity by developing a healthy and comfortable culture for all.
From arranging interviews to supporting health and wellness, you can keep a bird's eye view on all the organizational activities and contribute to the all around growth. It is essential that you embrace the company's philosophy and impart it to the team while providing management guidance, making sure that departments and teams are as functional and productive as possible, and maintaining a workplace culture where employees can thrive.
- Develop and implement people and culture strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures.
- Oversee company’s recruitment, interviews, selection and hiring processes.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Organize companywide events and employee engagement activities.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Adequate knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy with leadership skills to come up with the best solution possible.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in HR sector.
- Having an HRM degree is not mandatory, but would be an added advantage.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.