At COdesign, Business Development Managers are a crucial part of the business strategy. Managers in this role are expected to represent the company to prospective clients, pitch and use their skills to discover new avenues for the company to grow. If you are responsible, professional, competitive and ambitious, you’ll find a family of like-minded individuals at COdesign. Growth is instrumental to how you plan and operate with us; grow yourself into an ideal role with knowledge and skills and consequently help COdesign and its brands grow towards their truest potential.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be proactively making and executing decisions for COdesign’s partners and clients. It is essential that you embrace the company's philosophy and impart it to the team and clients you will be working with.
- Contacting potential clients to establish a sustainable relationship with the company itself.
- Arrange meetings to onboard new clients.
- Sell campaigns, digital services, and other products to an existing client base.
- Lead the overall sales process, starting from brief to onboarding clients.
- Plan and come up with strategies to increase the number of clients and expand the overall business.
- Researching on business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Researching on organizations and individuals to discover new opportunities and get more clients.
- Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives while meeting the company’s standard.
- Consistently identify needs clients may not recognize and ensure that suggested approaches are linked to their objectives or future needs.
- Prepare sales contracts by keeping adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Set targets for the teams according to management’s expectations.
- Represent the company as a spokesperson in the industry.
- Developing goals and objectives for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Reporting on successes and areas that need immediate improvements.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a high demanding, fast-paced and ever-growing industry.
- Client facing account management experience.
- Persuasiveness and ability to sell big ideas.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented, professional with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to manage and mentor.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated, takes on responsibility, and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquette.
- Leadership in a role which requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities. Detail-oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output, and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role. At least 2 years of experience working with multiple clients across multiple social channels will be preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You get paid before the month ends.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.