At CoDesign, developers shape next-generation technologies in order to tackle issues of the status quo and to simplify the lives around us. Armed with versatility and passion, our developers will be able to embrace upcoming technologies and be willing to go beyond the limitations of their own capabilities, to reach their truest potential. If the thought of the next big breakthrough keeps you awake at night and if you crave to see the manifestation of something built from scratch, our team might exactly be the thing that you are looking for right now.
As a Front-end Developer, you will need to thrive in the front lines of our products. Starting from developing interfaces, to providing a seamless interaction with the product, from crafting beautiful elements to creating experiences that people can’t help but love. Our developers will be intrusted upon with all.
- Collaborate with Designers and Backend Developers to develop versatile interfaces and experiences that increase user interaction.
- Adopt emerging benchmarks while promoting best practices that push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Faithfully and accurately translate prototypes and design into working interfaces.
- Take the lead on browser/device acceptance testing and bug fixing.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Manage your own time to work both individually and as a team player.
- Mentor associate or junior developers.
- Thorough understanding of responsive design, browser behavior and compatibility, and cross-browser optimization / troubleshooting.
- Solid knowledge of the concepts and advantages of using compression and other optimization techniques (sprites, etc.) to improve front-end performance.
- Able to develop against common, open APIs (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of common creational, structural, and behavioral design patterns and programming models.
- Familiar with data modeling and the relationship between front-end development and back-end data sources.
- Working knowledge in implementing custom visualization (data, graphics, animations, etc.)
- Experience implementing a given layout into a functioning interactive design
- Familiar with at least one tool to analyze performance within a system (e.g., Java profilers, DB profilers, etc.)
- Proficient in several programming languages, web technologies, and technical architectures.
- Able to design and implement modules of code, leveraging best practices as examples for junior developers.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, performance-tune, and optimize a module of code.
- Working knowledge of front-end optimization tools (e.g., Rhino or YUI for JS Compression) and web server gzip compression.
- Familiarity with optimization tools (e.g., integration with Omniture/Optimost/DTM/etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic-editing tools.
- Experience with source code management tools (e.g., Git, SVN, Ant, Maven)
- Proficient understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Good knowledge on front-end build tools, such as Webpack and GulpJS.
- Experience with XML technologies such as XSD, XSL, XPATH
- Design and conceptual skill.
- Familiar with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to code, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in front-end development
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service at CoDesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- You also get paid before the month ends.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.