At COdesign, perfection in communication is something we believe in from the very core. We are looking for the best in class communicator for the role of our Client Servicing Executive. If you believe that you have that special something, the persuasion skill, the storytelling capability to create relationships that last for decades, the strategy to humanize every data and sell an idea, this is your big chance. COdesign will provide you with a healthy atmosphere where you can nurture these skills and flourish your capabilities to be one of the best in the industry.
If you are a people person and have passion for creating strategy, providing support, information and guidance, pitching an idea, setting goals and achieving them, you will meet a handful of coworkers here who have the same passion as you. Here at COdesign, we grow together. If you think you have what it takes to be one of us, we will be happy to grow with you by our side.
- Manage and build proactive communications within internal teams and with our clients to build relationships and achieve quarterly business goals.
- Manage and coordinate account planning activities, presentations and deliverables for existing and prospective clients.
- Play a key role in planning and execution of any campaigns that might take place.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Plan, strategize and pitch feasible, clear as well as credible ideas to clients in terms of increasing the number of reach to expand the overall business.
- Regularly interact with clients over calls, emails and meetings.
- Provide proper briefs to the creative, content as well as tech team and work as a bridge between the client and the execution teams.
- Promote the company’s services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives while meeting the company’s standard.
- Devise and implement marketing and communication strategies, targeted to both national and international markets.
- Draft and develop presentations and other communication materials as required for pitch or other purposes.
- Attend meetings, conferences and other relevant events that would facilitate the marketing and communication objectives of the company.
- Write, create and publish engaging content for internal and external channels.
- Serve as a response personnel or spokesperson as assigned.
- Deliver projects to clients on time while ensuring client payment and collections in need.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Expertise / Skills
- At least 1 year of proven experience in account management.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a high demanding, fast paced and ever growing industry.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, professional with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Self disciplined and self motivated, takes on responsibility and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquettes.
- Leadership in a role that requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
- Adept at creative conceptualizing, copywriting and other creative execution skills.
- Understanding of designer and development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Certified in Digital Marketing.
- Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within the social advertising industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
BDT 25,000 - 35,000
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.