At COdesign, we are entrusted to design and build flawless brands and businesses who create a lasting impact. As a Copywriter for COdesign, we’re looking for a talented and creative individual with a passion for storytelling and doing great work across all platforms. We are looking for experienced writers who have proven they are skilled at crafting copy for a variety of clients, that can connect with audiences emotionally across all media.
As a Copywriter, we intend that you fully utilize your creatives skills - not only in writing for a variety of media, but also for design, visuals, videos, concept art, campaign planning, research and helping brands and our partners make their communications meaningful, effective and help their audience connect with them. We will entrust you as the voice of the brand and your team will help brands impact people across the country and globally.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative brief into persuasive copy concepts.
- Contribute in conceptualization, planning, and execution of all promotional copies and design strategies.
- Cohesively work with team members in ideation of creatives, social media contents, video scripts, pitch, retail marketing elements, digital marketing elements, and other areas based on requirements.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Attend client meetings at times to have a better understanding of the clients’ requirements and the core messages.
- Have knowledge and give input internally and with clients - logically, rationally, with research and credible data included.
- Fluent in English and Bangla ( both orally and written).
- Strong strategic concept development and copywriter ability in the discipline, as reflected in a work portfolio.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to persuade clients and co-workers.
- Stability under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple clients and assignments.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing tactics across traditional and digital.
- Understanding of SEO, website copywriting, blogging etc - and various formats of copywriting.
- The ability to steward brand development.
- Experience creating engaging content for print, mobile, web and video.
- Proofing/editing skills and a professional writer's command of the language.
- Native speaker skills in the language of social media, with, at the very least, active Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines and goals.
- Plan and prepare campaigns, creatives, communication and presentations as a leader and lead the creative concept of the assigned project.
- Communicate with the design and development team for the execution of concept and planning.
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, digital and social trends which would help in idea generation for clients from all industries.
- Preferable to have certifications in digital marketing and copywriting (but not required).
- To have working experience with designers and developers, and other marketing and tech professionals.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You’ll have paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.