At COdesign, engineers develop next-generation technologies in order to tackle issues of the status quo and to simplify the lives around us. Armed with versatility and passion, our engineers will be able to embrace upcoming technologies and be willing to go beyond the limitations of their own capabilities, to reach their truest potential. If the thought of the next big breakthrough keeps you awake at night and if you crave to see the manifestation of something built from scratch, our team might exactly be the thing that you are looking for right now.
To be involved in product dev and preparing infrastructure, and also, with the latest technology and he also has the ability to cope up new upcoming technology and be fully capable of understanding.
- Research on existing back-end frameworks
- Put forward functional inputs when required
- Develop and deliver new platforms and features
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Cooperate with other front-end developers and product managers
- Solve any problem that challenges you
- Delivering a complete product/website
- Cooperating with the front-end developer in the process of merging with the server/application.
- Ability and/or willingness to write code in Python.
- Skill in TypeScript or Go is a plus.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Preferably Git).
- Adept at creative conceptualising, copywriting and other creative execution skills.
- Understanding of designer and development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Certified in Digital Marketing.
- Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within social advertising industry.
It doesn’t matter if you went to a formal school or taught yourself how to code, as long as you possess the required skills and share our passion.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You get paid before the month ends.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.