At COdesign, we consider design as a process. Starting from architecture to implementation, we believe in solving problems step by step. We are currently looking for an App Developer to create apps that provide appropriate solutions depending on project demands.
The incumbent must play the role of both an engineer and an artisan to come up with results that would serve the purpose in terms of functionality and codebase considering the standard we follow.
- Work cross-functionally with Project Managers, and Back-End Developers to create engaging and effective UX for Android and iOS.
- Translate original design provided by UX Designers into functional applications.
- Make well-organized and documented code for future extensibility.
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs.
Required Expertise / Skills
- A clear understanding of programming basics, algorithm, and data structure.
- Familiarity with OOP concepts and proficient in at least one strongly-typed OOP language (e.g. Java, Dart).
- Having a basic understanding of how different mobile operating systems function.
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies if required.
- Prior experience in app develpment.
- Familiarity with UNIX-like operating systems.
- It doesn't matter if you went to a formal school taught yourself how to code, as long as you possess the requires skills and share our passion.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply if find themselves passionate about programming and in this particular field.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You get paid before the month ends.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build upon it and co-own it.