At COdesign, Account Managers are important members of the team - they are the face of the company, the role models and solution seekers to our projects. Our account managers must step beyond managing a brand and become an active participant to the fast paced, seamless and continuously evolving design landscape that we work in. If you are responsible, professional, competitive and ambitious, you’ll find a family of like-minded individuals at COdesign. Growth is instrumental to how you plan and operate with us; grow yourself into an ideal role with knowledge and skills and consequently help COdesign and its brands grow towards their truest potential.
As an Account Manager, you will be proactively making and executing decisions for COdesign’s partners and clients. An important part of your job is to embrace our values and impart them to the team and the clients you will be collaborating with.
- Market and develop new business relationships and on-board clients.
- Assist with identification and penetration of new lines of business for existing and new clients.
- Manage and coordinate account planning activities, presentations and deliverables for assigned accounts.
- Manage multiple clients and effectively be the middleman between clients and the rest of the company.
- Preparation and attendance at client meetings as required.
- Proactively develop unique strategies and manage campaigns from A to Z.
- Manage social media accounts including daily community management, content creation, scheduling, keyword outreach and analyse campaign performance for all assigned accounts.
- Assist with building lists of top industry influencers and conduct daily outreach to build influencer campaigns.
- Take ownership of upsell opportunities within existing lines of business.
- Manage renewal cycles of customers along with associated renewal forecasting.
- Deliver projects to clients on time and ensure client payment and collections.
Required Expertise / Skills
- Strong desire to learn and contribute to a high demanding, fast paced and ever growing industry.
- Client facing account management experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, social, paid).
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, professional with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Self disciplined and self motivated, takes on responsibility and accountability for work without prompt.
- Passionate with an enthusiasm to learn more. More than a job, it is the stepping stone for future achievements.
- Polished in work output, polished in presentation. We expect a high standard in speaking ability, grooming, writing and workplace etiquettes.
- Leadership in a role which requires motivation, encouragement and being a team player.
- Capability to maintain consistent performance in daily activities.
- Detail oriented work ethic. A high standard must be maintained where no small detail is left unattended in planning, design, dialogue, output and delivery.
- Humility is a core value of COdesign and every communication and realization should be humble before all else.
- Adept at creative conceptualising, copywriting and other creative execution skills.
- Understanding of designer and development tools will be beneficial to cohesively work with team members and is recommended for the candidate to acquire.
- Certified in Digital Marketing.
- Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within social advertising industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management/Communication or other relevant fields.
- 3+ years of social media experience working with multiple clients across multiple social channels.
- Willing to commit at least 2 years of service to COdesign Ltd.
- Our office environment, starting from the ambiance to gadgets, is designed to help you learn, grow and delight with us!
- Our work hours allow you to enjoy a social life, be disciplined and more productive.
- You get paid before the month ends.
- Bottomless snacks.
- In our horizontal work culture, you have a lot of freedom to voice your opinions and be an active participant in all proceedings.
- Crazy bets and random pizza parties are always in order.
- Credit is given to those who create. We believe in recognizing our talented team members and what they design, develop, engineer or write.
- Have a good idea? Use our resources to build up on it and co-own it.